Foursquare Probitas White Blended Rum + Sea Fog Rum Cocktail Kit
Curiada is now offering some of Shaker & Spoon's most popular cocktail kits, spirits included!
Each kit delivers a complete cocktail experience with the specialty ingredients you need included—syrups, bitters, garnishes, aromatics, and more. Plus we send you a full-size bottle of an excellent craft rum! Kits and spirits are sold together but ship separately.
About Sea Fog Rum Cocktail Kit featuring Foursquare Probitas White Blended Rum
A nori-infused Probitas rum connects the spirit's mighty maritime roots with smokiness and the flavors of ginger and yuzu bubbling under the surface. Enjoy the exciting flavors of a surprising and delicious cocktail made with a full-flavored spirit!
- (1) 750ml bottle of Foursquare Probitas White Blended Rum
- 4 fl oz honey-ginger syrup
- 1 dram liquid smoke
- 1 dram tobacco bitters (contain no actual tobacco)
- 12 fl oz yuzu soda
- 8 squares nori
- 4 cubes candied ginger
- 4 bamboo cocktail picks
- recipe card with detailed step-by-step instructions
- Enough for 4 drinks—with plenty of rum remaining
- Prep note: This cocktail calls for preparing a nori infusion 24 hours ahead (all ingredients and instructions provided).
About Foursquare Probitas White Blended Rum
Two iconic rum distilleries come together to create what just may be the new gold standard in white rum.
Full of flavor and a touch higher proof, Probitas White Blended Rum is crafted with three rums from two rum world powerhouses: Foursquare Rum Distillery in Barbados and Hampden Estate in Jamaica, and blended by living legend himself, Mr. Richard Seale.
About Sea Fog Rum Cocktail Kit
Rum and the open ocean . . . a relationship that began aboard many a ship at the dawn of the spirit and continues today in festive fashion as a staple at idyllic waterside watering holes. Alex Velez, creator of the Sea Fog, honors this union in a direct but unexpected way—with a daylong infusion of nori. This new subtle foundation of rich, oceanic flavor is joined on its journey in the direction of Japan by lively ginger and yuzu, before a faint plume of smoke and tobacco bitters anchors this satisfying blend to the depths for a chill night of tasty sipping.
Alex got his start in the hospitality industry in Puerto Rico before moving to Chicago in 2005. He’s created bar concepts for multiple venues over the last 17 years and was recently a competitor on the first season of Netflix’s Drink Masters!
Please note: Kits are fulfilled by Shaker & Spoon and ship separately from spirits. You will receive two separate tracking numbers via email. USPS priority shipping is included in the price of the kit. Standard flat-rate shipping costs apply to spirits, unless stated otherwise.
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- Tenshi M.Verified ReviewerReviewingSea Fog Rum Cocktail KitI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I'm More Into: CocktailsMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Rum, Mezcal, Gin, Cognac, WhiskeyRated 5 starsA Delicious Cocktail
I can feel the ocean breeze blowing over me as I relax and enjoy myself with each sip of Sea Fog. The dominant notes for me are found in the syrup, ginger and honey, but they are well balanced with the yuzu, tobacco and smoke. The ginger provides a bit of heat on a cool foggy beach day.Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- frankReviewingSea Fog Rum Cocktail KitI recommend this productI'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingRated 5 starsLoved this cocktail
Like a dark and stormy but so much more. Would have never thought nori and rum would work so well together.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Jimmy F.Verified ReviewerReviewingSea Fog Rum Cocktail KitI recommend this productI'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 starsA few familiar flavor combinations, and a few surprising ones.
This one has a few familiar flavor combinations, and a few surprising ones. Honey, ginger, and a hint of smoke are a well-loved trio from the classic Penicillin cocktail, and most of which also came to the party together in Shaker & Spoon's El Palenque cocktail. Nori and yuzu also are a clear pairing under the "what grows together, goes together" theory - they are both big in Japan, to turn a phrase. But merging those two combinations into one drink was super unexpected!
It totally works. The nori infusion of the rum gives the drink a subtle umami backbone. Tobacco bitters and a hint of funk from the lightly-aged blended white rum are the bridge between the two flavor axes as they are a natural pair with both sides of the equation. Nice one!
For those who are skeptical of the nori, this drink would still work great without it, it just wouldn't be quite as unique.Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Jon S.ReviewingFoursquare Probitas White Blended RumI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Rum, Whiskey, TequilaI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 starsEasily my new favorite cocktail rum!
First tried this through the Shaker & Spoon Rum's the Word box, and has easily become my new go to and favorite cocktail rum. Tons of flavor but not super overpowering. Love this!!Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Gift message (optional)