Mellow Corn Straight Corn Whiskey
About Mellow Corn Straight Corn Whiskey
750ml & 100 Proof
It does what it says on the tin. The spirit is pretty mellow with a true Jersey-corn flavor according to Greg's tasting on How to Drink episode: Whiskey...
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- NicI recommend this productRated 5 starsSo damn good
I just love this whiskey. I drink it on ice and it just hits the spot super easy to drink you forget it’s 100 proofWas this helpful?
- ChrisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsThis whiskey punches far above its weight class!
If you're looking at this page, and at these reviews, you are probably already at least vaguely familiar with Mellow Corn. It is a solid, no-nonsense corn whiskey. It's a bit hot, at 100 proof. I find it to be relatively smooth given that alcohol content but make no mistake, you will be aware of it when it hits. There is a strong corn flavor, and it evolves a little into some vanilla maybe, but otherwise the flavor profile isn't very complicated. For what you're paying though (which is usually pretty low, the price has been going up though unfortunately), you are getting a whiskey that is far better than the price would suggest. You would be hard pressed to find anything nearly as good at a similar price point.Was this helpful?
- Ohio A.I recommend this productRated 5 starsA wonderful sipper!
A wonderful whiskey. Exceptionally smooth for 100 proof whiskey. Sweet and very accessible. Both newcomers and whiskey snobs will find us a tasty treat. The price point of this whiskey seems like a steal in relation to the quality that you receive from this bottled in bond delight.Was this helpful?
- Adrienne B.I recommend this productRated 5 starsMellow is the perfect word
This whiskey has everything to love and nothing to hate. It has a smooth flavor without the bite that whiskey can have. New favorite!Was this helpful?
- Lucas W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI'm More Of A I Like 'Em Both!Age Range 21 - 24My Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) GinRated 4 starsGreat value!
Haven’t found a better product at this price point, might be impossible to.Best ForRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
Gift message (optional)