Dansk Mjod Viking Blod Mead
About Dansk Mjod Viking Blod Mead
750ml & 19% ABV
A traditionally brewed mead combined with dried hibiscus. Curiada tasters describe it as lovely, complex and sweet.
Max Miller, creator and host of Drinking History, in: Viking Blood Bread
Greg, creator and host of hit YouTube channel How to Drink, in: A Drink for Vikings?
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- Christopher B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Whiskey, Tequila, Scotch, Mezcal, GinI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 starsA fantastic mead
It is a good strong mead but with enough hops to really give it a ale kick to it. The amber color really adds to the experience.Best ForRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- K T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsA fine mead
I brew mead. This a fine mead. A beautiful balance of sweet and bold. Max has not steered me wrong yet.
- Amy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsNew favorite!
Wonderful honey flavor!!! I can't taste the hibiscus which is fine with me. Alcohol forward but balanced with sweetness. Absolutely magical.
- Robert L.I recommend this productRated 5 starsAmazing
Really delicious super smooth order again no question
- Kristoffer L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsExcellent Mead
Found this and this site from Max Miller. This stuff was amazing, has a very high alcohol content but its (mostly) offset by the sweet flavor. It comes in a very cool ceramic bottle.
Absolutely loved it. As an aside, I'm happy with the service - FedEx cracked the first bottle I ordered and it leaked all over my entryway, I sent in a replacement request and got one right away.
Gift message (optional)