About Chartreuse Green
750ml & 110 Proof
The word from Anders on Chartreuse Green:
Made from over 130 herbs and botanicals, and you notice every single one of them. Green Chartreause makes every cocktail touches memorable.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- vicki c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingAge Range 65+My Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) ScotchI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 starsgotta love a Last Word
I was so delighted that I was able to purchase this! I will be ordering more and a bottle of yellow( if you still have any).Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- Danita B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI'm More Of A CocktailerAge Range 45 - 54My Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Aperitifs, Whiskey, Brandy, Cognac, GinI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 starsHard to find
I love green chartreuse and it became impossible to find earlier this year. A friend pointed me to Curiada and I immediately bought two bottles which I have been hoarding ever since. Whatever the supply chain issue is, I really hope it’s resolved soon.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- Chris D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 starsExceptional
Most people probably won't like green chartreuse, but I've come to adore it. It can really make for an exceptional cocktail (Last Word as an example) or, once you've gotten used to it, a great sipper.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- Robert W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI'm More Of A I Like 'Em Both!Age Range 35 - 44My Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) ScotchI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 starsThere is no equal for Green Chartreuse
Green Chartreuse is a must-have for any cocktail enthusiast. Aside from an ingredient in many classics, this can be used to color your cocktail in such a wide variety of contexts.Best ForRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- KimVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsUniquely Curious
The Last Word cocktail is crisp, refreshing, and strong. Perfect for a hot summer evening.Was this helpful?