About Buchanan's Pineapple: A Hard-to-Find Gem
A new spirit from the esteemed House of Buchanan’s, Buchanan's Pineapple, is causing a sound buzz in the spirits marketplace, and it's now available for purchase at Curiada. A treasure for passionate cocktailers who value exclusive finds, this scotch offers a fascinating fusion of bright tropical flavors and traditional dark scotch with caramel and vanilla undertones. Its availability for 2-5 day delivery at Curiada only adds to its allure.
Originally hailing from Scotland, Buchanan's Scotch has an established legacy that dates back over 130 years. The distillery's founding was catalyzed by a Canadian-born Scottish immigrant living in England, who astutely noted a gaping void for scotch in the British market. Its popularity has spanned from serving the Royal Household of Queen Victoria and the Prince of Wales in 1898, to becoming a mainstay for parties and festivities across the Americas.
Pineapple, often used in cocktails, makes a delightful appearance in this flavorful edition, affirming why flavored whiskeys are increasingly popular these days. The unique interplay of flavors broadens the horizons of cocktails, taking them beyond the traditional. It's perfect for easy mixing in Pina Coladas, and also shines in simple mixed drinks or enjoyed straight up, on the rocks.
Tasting notes: A Symphony of Flavors
The journey of Buchanan’s Pineapple begins with the renowned Buchanan’s scotch whisky. The scotch then receives a generous infusion of pineapple, basil, and cracked pepper notes. The bright, zesty flavor of juicy pineapple harmoniously complements the light caramel and vanilla notes of scotch, culminating in a smooth, lingering, tropical finish.
Suggested Serves: From Simple Mixes to Complex Cocktails
- Not just a star of piña coladas and other tropical drinks where it adds a deeper, richer flavor, this scotch can elevate a simple mix with soda water and a wedge of orange.
- A star in both complex cocktails and simple mixed drinks, it's a great choice for The Piña Fizz, a simple crowd-pleaser.
- Or if you're in the mood for an unadulterated experience, just pour it over ice and enjoy.
Buchanan's Pineapple is the first flavored whisky from Buchanan’s, inspired in part by the popular cocktail Buchanita which mixes Buchanan’s and pineapple juice. This unique concoction has received overwhelming positive reviews from people who appreciate a good balance of flavors.
750ml & 70 Proof
Last Updated: 01-10-2024
Order other Craft Whiskey for delivery to your door.
Browse other Craft Whiskey Cocktails for more drink suggestions!
Main Ingredient: Pineapple
Country of Origin: Scotland
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- Olga R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) VodkaI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite
I love it!! So many ways to drink it too? My spirit of choice was Vodka but it is now Buchanans Whiskey!!! ❤Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Rocio A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars100%
Me encanto tiene muy rico sabor
- Adrian S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsBuchanan's Pineapple
Buchanan's Pineapple is very smooth. You can drink it 2 different ways. 1. By itself cold or 2. Mix
I have tried it both ways and you can't go wrong with either one of them. I mixed it with pineapple soda and cranberry juice or with mineral water. Very satisfying either way you prefer.
Gift message (optional)