Rothman & Winter Apricot Liqueur
About Rothman & Winter Apricot Liqueur
Imagine a liqueur that embodies the essence of sun-ripened apricots, infused with a delicate, yet complex eau-de-vie. Enter Rothman & Winter Apricot Liqueur, the elixir of choice for the discerning cocktail connoisseur. Unleash your creative spirit and elevate your mixology endeavors with this exceptional nectar, the perfect blend of elegance and fruitfulness.
Little Known Fact
Behind the alluring flavors of Rothman & Winter Apricot Liqueur lies a secret: Austrian craftsmanship. Nestled in the heart of Austria's apricot-growing region, the dedicated distillers behind this masterpiece are committed to preserving the country's time-honored fruit distillation techniques, which have been refined and perfected over centuries.
Prepare to be seduced by Rothman & Winter Apricot Liqueur. The moment the cork is popped, a symphony of aromas springs forth, with sun-kissed apricots taking center stage, accompanied by soft floral whispers and a hint of vanilla. The first sip is an exquisite dance of velvety sweetness and tangy fruit, culminating in a smooth, lingering finish that will leave you yearning for more.
Cocktail Recipe Recommendation
Set the stage for an unforgettable evening with The Sunset Serenade, a cocktail that exudes sophistication and grace:
- 1 1/2 oz Rothman & Winter Apricot Liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz dry gin
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 oz honey syrup Shake all ingredients vigorously with ice, then strain into a chilled coupe glass. Garnish with a twist of lemon zest, and serve with the panache of a world-class mixologist.
Rothman & Winter Apricot Liqueur owes its enchanting character to a meticulous two-step process. First, juicy apricots are macerated in eau-de-vie, capturing their vibrant essence. This rich infusion is then masterfully blended with a second eau-de-vie, derived from crushed apricot kernels, resulting in a harmonious marriage of fruitiness and complexity.
Indulge in the allure of Rothman & Winter Apricot Liqueur, a spirit that transcends the ordinary and invites you to explore new realms of taste and creativity. As an essential addition to the home bar of any discerning cocktail enthusiast, this luxurious elixir will leave a lasting impression on both your palate and your imagination. Order your bottle today, and let the enchanting journey begin.
Recommended by Anders Erickson
"A drier apricot liqueur that's rather aromatic."
750ml & 48 Proof
Order other Liqueurs for delivery to your door.
Shop our collection of Liqueurs Cocktails for more ideas!
Main Ingredient: Apricot
Country of Origin: Austria
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- Joyce L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) RumI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsLucious
This is the only apricot liqueur I have had, but I probably won't try any others. Luscious on its own, played well with others in a mixed cocktail, except orgeat....overpowered it. A very special treat!Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Joey N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Whiskey, Rum, Vodka, Aperitifs, AmariI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious
Bought this on a whim. Glad I did. Tastes like slightly fermented apricots. Able to stand alone or added to other flavors.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Juliet S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I'm More Into: CocktailsMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) CognacI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing Liqueur
This Apricot Liqueur worked perfectly in a Hotel Nacional.Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Steve H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Rum, Tequila, Amari, Mezcal, WhiskeyI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent apricot nose & flavor
I recently got the Luxardo apricot liqueur, and prefer this one instead. Fantastic in a Rainbow Sour:
3 parts Pineau Des Charentes
2 parts lemon juice
1 part simple syrup
1 part apricot liqueur
3-4 drops 20% saline
Garnish with dried apricot and/or orange slice. A crowd pleaser.Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- WarrenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsEssential for my new favorite cocktail
This liqueur is fantastic! It gives wonderful notes of ripe stone fruit without being overly sweet. The only thing I've used it for so far is the Hotel Nacional Cocktail, and as far as I'm concerned it's worth it for that alone. It has quickly become my favorite cocktail and I would recommend anyone to get a bottle of this just to try it.
Hotel Nacional Cocktail
1.5 oz. El Dorado 3 Year Light Rum
0.5 oz. Apricot Liqueur
1 oz. pineapple juice
0.5 oz. lime juice
0.25 oz. semi-rich simple syrup (1.5:1)
Shake with ice and strain
Gift message (optional)