The Real McCoy 12 Year Aged Single Blended Rum
About The Real McCoy 12 Year Aged Single Blended Rum
Keep it Real with this traditional Barbados Rum, small batch crafted with a unique combination of copper column & pot stills and tropically aged in American oak bourbon barrels with no added sweeteners, flavors, “mouthfeel” agents, stabilizers or preservatives… just The Real McCoy. ;) An elegant sipper, a next-level mixer.
Tasting Notes for The Real McCoy 12 Year Aged Single Blended Rum
Tropical caramel, dried fruit aromas with a warm, complex, yet balanced palate with wooded autumn spices, toasted vanilla and hints of tobacco-tinged apricot with an elegant, lingering finish.
- Sip neat or on the rocks – savvy choice solo or alongside charcuterie, cheese plate or dessert
- Get ritzy with an Old Cuban, Airmail or Daiquiri.
- Enjoy vintage bourbon/whiskey style cocktails with an Old Fashioned, Rum Sour or a Rumhattan
- Perfect Pairing with Chocolate or in Coffee or Cocoa Cocktails
- 1.5 oz. The Real McCoy 12 Year
- .75 oz. Simple Syrup
- .75 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Dashes Bitters
- 1+ oz. Sparkling Wine
- 5 Mint Leaves + sprig garnish
- Method: 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦 ‘𝘔𝘤𝘊𝘰𝘺, 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘺𝘳𝘶𝘱, 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘤𝘦. 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘺 & 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩.
- 2 oz. The Real McCoy 12 Year
- 1 Raw Cane Sugar Cube
- 2 dashes Aromatic bitters
- Method: 𝘔𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴-𝘴𝘰𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴. 𝘈𝘥𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘔𝘤𝘊𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘣𝘦. 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘭.
3 x 12 Daiquiri
- 1 oz. The Real McCoy 3 Year
- 1 oz. The Real McCoy 12 Year
- 1 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- .75 oz. Simple Syrup
- Method: 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘷𝘪𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘯 (𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘢𝘳 𝘸 𝘭𝘪𝘥) 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘦. 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭.
- “𝟾 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴” - Food&Wine
- “𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘙𝘶𝘮𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨” - Town&Country
- “𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘙𝘶𝘮 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 & 𝘔𝘪𝘹𝘪𝘯𝘨” - SPY
- “𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘋𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴” - GQ
- “𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘰 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘙𝘶𝘮” - Gear Patrol
- "𝟿𝟺𝘱𝘵𝘴 𝘐𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘶𝘮." - Wine Enthusiast
A true Barbados Rum single sourced farm to bottle by the renowned Foursquare - a sustainable 4th generation family distillery. Small batch production includes over 40 hours of fermentation and 8+ hours per distillation run with copper column & pot stills followed by aging in American oak ex-bourbon barrels for a full 12 years with 7-8% annual evaporative loss or “angels’s share.” The aged spirit, mellowed & softened by interaction with the charred wood, is blended with naturally coral-filtered Barbados spring water before bottling onsite. Ingredients: Barbados Spring Water, Rum, Spirit Caramel Color (solely to restore the natural color from the cask lost through dilution to bottling strength)… and time. 12 tropical years worth.
Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly Third-party certified by BDAS and Vegan.org
Serving Facts: Serving size: 1.5 fl oz (44 ml); Servings per container: 17; Amount per Serving: Alcohol by Volume 40%; Calories:98; Carbs:0g; Fat:0g; Protein:0g; Sugar:0g; Added Sugar:0g
750ml & 80 Proof
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
Gift message (optional)