The Lost Explorer Espadín Mezcal
About The Lost Explorer Espadín Mezcal
Made from 100% agave, each small batch of mezcal is handcrafted with a sustainable approach that is deeply in tune with the rhythm of nature. The Espadín Agave grows for 8 years before harvesting begins. A subtly sweet and herbaceous mezcal, well-balanced with hints of apple, ripe fruits, and a mild smoky layer to finish.
The award-winning Lost Explorer Mezcal Espadín comes in beautiful hand-labeled bottles made from recycled crystal, sealed with a kiss of biodegradable natural beeswax.
Origin: San Pablo Huixtepec
Oaxca Distillation: Double
Tasting Notes for The Lost Explorer Espadín Mezcal
Fresh herbs with hints of chopped agave and mesquite. Sweet red apple and ripe fruits. Smooth and fruity, with a slight wood finish on the palate.
- Naked in Tulum
- ¾ oz. The Lost Explorer Espadín
- ¾ oz. Aperol
- ¾ oz. Ancho Reyes Verde
- \- ⅔ oz.fresh lime juice
- Method: Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously. Strain and serve straight up in a frosted coupe. Enjoy somewhere warm.
- Granada Margarita
- 1 ½ oz The Lost Explorer Espadín (optional: infuse with ginger)
- ⅔ oz Pomegranate Molasses
- ¾ oz Fresh Lime
- Garnish with Black Volcanic Salt
- Method: Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake it up. Rim an Old Fashioned glass with black volcanic salt and fill it with ice. Strain cocktail into glass. Sip with intention.
Discover the depth of flavor with The Lost Explorer Espadín Mezcal - a premium mezcal crafted with traditional techniques and a commitment to sustainability and ethics. Whether enjoyed neat or mixed in cocktails, this mezcal is a must-have for any home bar. Order now and experience the rich and complex flavors of this iconic mezcal.
Main Ingredient: Agave
Country of Origin: Mexico
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
Gift message (optional)