Hayman's Sloe Gin
About Hayman's Sloe Gin
The ingredients and recipe used to create Hayman's Sloe Gin have been unwavering for 150 years. Fresh citrus flavors from orange and lemon peel married with warm spices make this a must-have for your home bar and cocktail recipes.
You will find bittersweet berry flavors, hints of cinnamon, ginger and clove in Hayman's Sloe Gin.
- Enjoy in a Sloe Gin Fizz of course
- Mix with Campari and sweet vermouth to make a Sloe Gin Negroni
- Simply add 1 ounce and a touch of lemon juice to sparking wine on a weekend afternoon
- Looking for a punch of flavor? Try a Millionaire No. 1
- .75 oz Hayman's Sloe Gin
- .75 oz Smith & Cross Traditional Jamaica Rum
- .75 oz Blume MMarillen Apricot Eau-de-Vie
- .5 oz lime juice
- .125 oz grenadine
- .125 oz simple syrup
- Double strain into a coupe and garnish with a lime wheel
Recommended by: Hayman's Sloe Gin is recommended by Max Miller. Here's what he had to say about it.
"The perfect balance of bright berry flavors and the clean finish of quality gin."
Hayman's Sloe is created by infusing their traditional London Dry Gin with sloe berries from Blackthorn trees in the British Isles. The wild berries are steeped with the gin for months before blending with a little natural sugar. No additional colors, vanilla, or other flavors are added.
750ml & 52 Proof
Main Ingredient: Sloe Gin
Country of Origin: England
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- Hannah T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I'm More Into: CocktailsMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) GinRated 5 out of 5 starsDelicious!
A fantastic gin variation. Makes a wonderful sloe gin fizz, very drinkable.Best ForRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Brendan G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I'm More Into: SippingI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic!
My first experience with Sloe Gin and made me a believer.Best ForRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Kori G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Whiskey, GinI Bought This For As a GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsGoes down smooth
Very easy to sip on and very flavorful!Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JakeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsGood buy
Alone it's a good gin but works real well with the Murphy's cocktail.
Gift message (optional)