Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur
About Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur
Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur is handcrafted in Brooklyn, NY, using a cold-press process and more than 200 pounds of fresh ginger per batch, resulting in a bold and highly aromatic liqueur bursting with the distinctive flavor of spicy ginger. Excellent neat or over ice, its balanced sweetness and concentrated, natural flavor add the perfect amount of intensity to endless variations of cocktails. Certified Kosher and Gluten-Free.
Tasting Notes for Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur
Look for a cloudy pale lemon hue, with a sweet ginger aroma and a hint of lemon peel. The viscous palate opens sweet and finishes long and warming, with plenty of gingery zing, a mouthwatering citric quality and flurry of white pepper sparks. — Kara Newman, Wine Enthusiast
- The American Digestif: How it all started. Simply pour over ice (crushed if you have it) and enjoy with some good friends and conversation (sans phone) after your meal.
- Mulemosa: Brunch just got better with this fusion of two classics, the Mule & the Mimosa. 3 parts orange juice + 1 part Barrow's Intense Ginger Liquer + 4 parts champagne or prosecco.
- Intense Ginger Old Fashioned: This timeless drink just got a little better with the addition of warm and spicy ginger. The ginger blends perfectly with the sweet vanilla oak flavors of the whiskey and the bitter citrus of the orange bitters. 2 oz Bourbon or Rye + 1 oz Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur + 4 dashes Angostura Bitters + 4 dashes Orange Bitters. Stir all ingredients with ice and serve in a rocks glass. Garnish with candied ginger and an orange peel.
- Best Ginger Liqueur - Drinkhacker
- 93 points - Wine Enthusiast
Handmade in Brooklyn, NY, with two types of fresh, not dried, ginger and no extracts. The small batch maceration takes about a month. More than 200 lbs of fresh ginger are used per batch, or approximately 1/4 pound of ginger per bottle. The process has no heat or filtration, so nothing gets in the way of the Intense flavor.
750ml & 44 Proof
Main Ingredient: Ginger
Country of Origin: United States
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
Gift message (optional)