Bozal Mezcal Espadin
About Bozal Mezcal Espadin
Bozal Mezcal Espadin is a premium mezcal made from 100% organic Espadin agave. This handcrafted spirit is produced using traditional methods in Oaxaca, Mexico, by master mezcaleros who have been perfecting their craft for generations. Bozal Mezcal Espadin is a unique and flavorful expression of the rich history and culture of Mexico's mezcal-making traditions.
Bozal Mezcal Espadin has a smoky and herbal aroma with a hint of citrus. On the palate, it is complex and well-balanced, with notes of roasted agave, black pepper, and a subtle sweetness. The finish is long and satisfying, with a pleasant smoky aftertaste.
Bozal Mezcal Espadin's smoky flavor profile makes it an excellent choice for cocktails. Try mixing it with fresh lime juice, agave syrup, and a dash of bitters for a delicious and refreshing mezcal margarita. Alternatively, combine it with pineapple juice and a splash of coconut cream for a tropical mezcal colada.
Bozal Mezcal Espadin is made using only the finest organic Espadin agave, which is harvested by hand and roasted in underground pits over hot rocks for several days. The cooked agave is then crushed using a horse-drawn tahona and fermented with natural yeast in wooden vats for up to two weeks. Finally, the fermented juice is twice-distilled in copper pot stills and bottled at 47% ABV.
- Made from 100% organic Espadin agave
- Handcrafted using traditional methods in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Smoky and herbal aroma with a complex, well-balanced flavor
- Bottled at 47% ABV for a bold and satisfying experience
- Versatile spirit that can be enjoyed neat or in cocktails
750ml & 94 Proof
Order other Mezcal for delivery to your door.
Browse other Mezcal Cocktails for more drink suggestions!
Main Ingredient: Agave Espadin
Country of Origin: Mexico
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- RYAN B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Scotch, Rum, MezcalI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsMy favorite mezcal
Bozal, is simple, and perfect in every way. It's my go-to mezcal.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Gift message (optional)