Buffalo Trace Straight Bourbon Whiskey
About Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Buffalo Trace is to bourbon what the Beatles are to music. Everyone knows it, and for good reason -- for the price and availability, it's a fantastic bourbon.
The namesake and largest product of the Buffalo Trace Distillery, this bourbon is known and found the world over in almost every cocktail bar and home bar. The distillery also produces some of the most sought after bourbons in the world, including Pappy Van Winkle, Weller, Blanton's, Eagle Rare, and Col. E. H. Taylor.
A bit of trivia for you cocktailers out there. What other cocktail bar staple is made at the same distillery? Well, it's Peychaud's Bitters, the mainstay of the famous Sazerac cocktail. And who owns the distillery? The Sazerac Company, of course! It's all coming together now, isn't it?
More importantly, Buffalo Trace's low rye mash bill gives it the subtlety necessary to be a wonderful mainstay for bourbon cocktails. Whether in bourbon-forward cocktails like the Old Fashioned or in cocktails where bourbon plays a supporting role like the Sentimental Gentleman, this bottle can help them shine.
With its complex aroma and flavor profile, Buffalo Trace Straight Bourbon Whiskey is a true standout. On the nose, you'll notice notes of vanilla, caramel, and oak, along with a hint of spice. The palate is rich and full-bodied, with flavors of toffee, brown sugar, and baking spices, as well as a subtle smokiness that lingers on the finish.
Our friend, Anders Erickson, is a huge fan. The bottle features in Ander's...
Buffalo Trace is made with a mash bill of corn, rye, and barley, and is aged for at least 8 years in charred oak barrels. The barrels are carefully selected and blended to ensure consistency and quality, and the resulting whiskey is bottled at 45% ABV. The distillery also offers a range of other bourbons and whiskies, including Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and W.L. Weller.
Order other Whiskey for delivery to your door.
Shop our collection of Whiskey Cocktails for more ideas!
Size: 750ml and 1L
Main Ingredient: Corn
Country of Origin: United States
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- Stephen F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsBuffalo Trace
- Joel R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I'm More Into: CocktailsMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Rum, Gin, Aperitifs, ScotchI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat for a Boulevardier
I’m certainly not a bourbon expert or plan to sip this neat but it’s been a great addition to my base spirit collection for cocktails. Made a great Bourbon Sweet Tea! 5 star service from the team at Curiada. Win all the way around!Best ForRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Will W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I'm More Into: SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) WhiskeyI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsAlways solid
A go to bourbon. Hard to find in my area. Great to be able to get a few bottles.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Daniel D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I'm More Into: SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) WhiskeyI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsGet close to this Buffola
Straight up neat. Great flavor, smooth, nice sip every timeBest ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Ron G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I'm More Into: SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Whiskey, VodkaI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsReggie Gabriel
I love it. Smooth and easy.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Gift message (optional)