Chai How Are You? Cocktail Set: Balcones Texas Pot Still Bourbon + Grand Marnier 375oz + Liber & Co Chai Spice Tea Syrup + Angostura Bitters 4oz
About Chai How Are You? Cocktail Set
You'll be doing better than fine when you enjoy this bourbon cocktail with a twist. The secret ingredient is a top-shelf Chai Spice Tea syrup from Liber & Co.
Perfect for cold weather nights and holiday sipping, the flavors of bourbon, orange, and chai spice come together exquisitely and make a next-level cocktail with simplicity and ease.
This recipe and the image come to us courtesy of Liber & Co.
This cocktail set includes the following items, which make at least 12 cocktails:
- (1) 750 ml bottle of Balcones Texas Pot Still Bourbon
- (1) 9.5 oz bottle of Liber & Co. Chai Spice Tea Syrup
- (1) 4 oz bottle of Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- (1) 375ml bottle of Grand Marnier
- (1) digital cocktail recipe
- 2 oz Balcones Texas Pot Still Rye bourbon
- .5 oz Grand Marnier
- .25 oz Liber & Co Chai Spice Tea Syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
Method: Add all ingredients to a mixing glass. Add ice. Stir until chilled. Strain into a glass and garnish with a dehydrated orange wheel.
Liber & Co products ship separately for a cost of $8.99. This item is excluded from free shipping when combined with spirits that offer free shipping.
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- LilSipperVerified ReviewerReviewingBalcones Texas Pot Still BourbonI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I'm More Into: SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) WhiskeyRated 5 out of 5 starsBourbon but make it Balcones
This bottle is the third offering from Balcones that I've purchased and it succeeds at delivering a satisfying bourbon that still maintains the distinctive Balcones taste profile. And what, pray tell, is the distinctive Balcones taste profile? BIG flavor that is familiar but unexpected, and this four grain bourbon made with blue corn delivers.
The nose is full of brown sugar and dried fruit, with savory herbs lingering deep in the background; after sipping, maple syrup shows up on the nose upon later sniffing. The palate is super sweet and slightly funky like a dark pot still rum (but not banana funk; no banana here). The sweetness on the palate reminds me of "organic candies" that are sweetened with concentrated white grape juice. You definitely get some oak on the finish, but it's fairly mild.
I really enjoy this bourbon; it's got an nontraditional flavor profile that is still engaging and familiar while remaining distinctly Balcones.Best ForRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FERNANDO DE F.Verified BuyerReviewingAngostura Aromatic BittersI recommend this productI'm More Into: CocktailsAge Range 25 - 34My Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) GinI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starssimply essential
is a necessary purchase, because they are used in countless cocktails and are irreplaceable.Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- David W.Verified BuyerReviewingBalcones Texas Pot Still BourbonI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) WhiskeyRated 4 out of 5 starsDave W.
I like it alot. For someone who lived in Kentucky I thought I would never venture elsewhere but a friend I visited in Texas introduced me to Balcones and I have never looked back.Best ForRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Gift message (optional)