Choco Facto Old Fashioned Cocktail Kit
About Choco Facto Cocktail Kit from Shaker & Spoon
Priority USPS shipping is included in this item's pricing. If spirits are also purchased, shipping for spirits will be charged separately, as spirits and kits ship separately. In this case, you will receive two separate tracking numbers via email.
Keep the full expression of your bourbon loud and clear, with an added whisper of warmth.
Here’s an old fashioned that can certainly crowd-please like no other. The Choco Facto stars bourbon in harmony with spiced and nutty Mexican chocolate and barrel-aged coffee bitters for a cultural blend that’ll send your fiesta off to the races! Recommended spirit: Russell's Reserve 10 Year Bourbon.
This original cocktail recipe was created by Christine Wiseman, the beverage director of Bar Lab Hospitality Group, where she leads the bar programs at Miami's Margot, Hoja, and Broken Shaker.
- 1 fl oz Oaxacan chocolate syrup
- 1 dram Bitter Girl Morning Wood Barrel Aged Coffee Bitters
- 1 bag chili threads
- 3 ml aromatic orange oil
- recipe card with clear, detailed instructions
- Enough for 4 drinks - just add bourbon!
Curiada is now offering some of Shaker & Spoon's most popular cocktail kits, optionally paired with the recommended spirit.
Each kit delivers a complete cocktail experience that makes enough for 4 drinks, which means that everything you need—syrups, bitters, garnishes, aromatics, and more—is included in the kit; you just add the liquor.
Only top quality ingredients are used to craft these cocktails. Specialty syrups are house-made by Shaker & Spoon, created in small batches in Red Hook, Brooklyn. And they source the best for everything else.
Each Shaker & Spoon cocktail kit features a fantastic original cocktail recipe created by an industry-recognized bartender. Regular winners of Tales of the Cocktail's Spirited Awards and spots on the World's 50 Best Bars list are often tapped as Shaker & Spoon collaborators, not to mention other award winners, cocktail book authors, credited spirits experts, world travelers, and TV stars.
The recipe card will guide you through mixing and garnishing the cocktails, step by step, and the glossary explains any unfamiliar bartending terms. Just follow the instructions, and you'll create bar-quality drinks for yourself and anyone you'd like to share them with!
Kits Fulfilled by Shaker & Spoon
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- frankReviewingRussell's Reserve 10 Year Bourbon + Choco Facto Old Fashioned KitI recommend this productI'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingRated 5 starsSo good
Bourbon and mexican chocolate in a stiff sipper? Can't get enough.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Jimmy F.Verified ReviewerReviewingChoco Facto Old Fashioned Cocktail KitI recommend this productI'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 starsChoice of spirit is a nice twist (not the obvious choice)
With bourbon, Oaxacan chocolate with a hint of spice, barrel-aged coffee bitters from Bitter Girl Bitters, and chili threads, it is impossible for this to be anything but delicious!
I love how these ingredients are paired with bourbon here, instead of the much more obvious tequila or mezcal.Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Rosemary J.Verified ReviewerReviewingChoco Facto Old Fashioned Cocktail KitI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Gin, Mezcal, Vodka, WhiskeyI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 starsTraining Wheels
This is the one that made me a bourbon lover. Everything about this cocktail is perfection. The Oaxacan chocolate syrup, Barrel Aged Coffee Bitters, spritz of orange oil, topped with chili threads creates amazing bourbon experience.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Gift message (optional)