Dansk Mjod Viking Blod Mead
About Dansk Mjod Viking Blod Mead
750ml & 19% ABV
A traditionally brewed mead combined with dried hibiscus. Curiada tasters describe it as lovely, complex and sweet.
Max Miller, creator and host of Drinking History, in: Viking Blood Bread
Greg, creator and host of hit YouTube channel How to Drink, in: A Drink for Vikings?
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- KTK T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoA fine mead
I brew mead. This a fine mead. A beautiful balance of sweet and bold. Max has not steered me wrong yet.Was this helpful?
- AMAmy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoNew favorite!
Wonderful honey flavor!!! I can't taste the hibiscus which is fine with me. Alcohol forward but balanced with sweetness. Absolutely magical.Was this helpful?
- RLRobert L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoAmazing
Really delicious super smooth order again no questionWas this helpful?
- KLKristoffer L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoExcellent Mead
Found this and this site from Max Miller. This stuff was amazing, has a very high alcohol content but its (mostly) offset by the sweet flavor. It comes in a very cool ceramic bottle.
Absolutely loved it. As an aside, I'm happy with the service - FedEx cracked the first bottle I ordered and it leaked all over my entryway, I sent in a replacement request and got one right away.Was this helpful?
- KKimmieI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars6 months agoStrong
Had this at room temp. I've heard that can make a difference. This has flavor but is very VERY alcohol forward. The scent is akin the vodka the flavor like infused vodka.Was this helpful?