Dragon Tears Old Fashioned Cocktail Kit
About Dragon Tears Old Fashioned Cocktail Kit
Priority USPS shipping is included in this item's pricing. If spirits are also purchased, shipping for spirits will be charged separately, as spirits and kits ship separately. In this case, you will receive two separate tracking numbers via email.
Slay the night in style with this oolong-infused vodka old fashioned with lemon and chai, made extra toasty by a fiery finishing touch!
Sother Teague presents a tea-infused old fashioned with enough robust flavor to bring even the mightiest of mythological serpents to the point of misty-eyedness. Dragon Tears begins by imbuing vodka with oolong (“black dragon” in Chinese), and the adventure takes flight from there.
Adding to this floral and woody transformation for vodka, there’s more magic afoot from a bright bitters blend of chai and lemon and a pepper cake syrup that features a shelf’s worth of warm spices with a hint of white peppercorn. Follow the instructions carefully for a fiery aromatic finish. With a cocktail like this, you, too, will be crying tears of joy!
- 1 bag Revolution Dragon Eye Oolong Tea
- 1 fl oz pepper cake syrup
- 1 dram Dashfire Chai’Walla + Lemon Bitters Blend
- 3 ml aromatic lemon oil
- recipe card
- a special surprise!
- Enough for 4 drinks - just add vodka!
The creator of this cocktail, Sother Teague, is the beverage director at New York’s Amor y Amargo and host of The Speakeasy on Heritage Radio Network. In 2018, he was honored with Wine Enthusiast’s Mixologist of the Year award. He is the author of I’m Just Here For The Drinks and Let’s Get Blitzen.
Curiada is now offering some of Shaker & Spoon's most popular cocktail kits, optionally paired with the recommended spirit.
Each kit delivers a complete cocktail experience that makes enough for 4 drinks, which means that everything you need—syrups, bitters, garnishes, aromatics, and more—is included in the kit; you just add the liquor.
Only top quality ingredients are used to craft these cocktails. Specialty syrups are house-made by Shaker & Spoon, created in small batches in Red Hook, Brooklyn. And they source the best for everything else.
Each Shaker & Spoon cocktail kit features a fantastic original cocktail recipe created by an industry-recognized bartender. Regular winners of Tales of the Cocktail's Spirited Awards and spots on the World's 50 Best Bars list are often tapped as Shaker & Spoon collaborators, not to mention other award winners, cocktail book authors, credited spirits experts, world travelers, and TV stars.
The recipe card will guide you through mixing and garnishing the cocktails, step by step, and the glossary explains any unfamiliar bartending terms. Just follow the instructions, and you'll create bar-quality drinks for yourself and anyone you'd like to share them with!
Kits Fulfilled by Shaker & Spoon
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- frankReviewingCharbay Clear Vodka 1L + Dragon Tears Old Fashioned Cocktail KitI recommend this productI'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingRated 5 out of 5 starsyum
Super complex cocktail that includes a tea infusion and some dramatic fireworks to finish. Loved it.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Jenni K.Verified BuyerReviewingCharbay Clear Vodka - 1LI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingRated 5 out of 5 starsSmooth
Delicious, on the rocks even! My favorite.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Katherine T.Verified BuyerReviewingCharbay Clear Vodka - 1LI recommend this productI'm More Into: CocktailsAge Range 35 - 44My Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) TequilaI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsEasy and versatile
This was good to get for my Shaker & Spoon box a few months ago. The price was great and free shipping is always nice.Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Steven W.Verified BuyerReviewingCharbay Clear Vodka - 1LI do not recommend this productI'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingAge Range 45 - 54My Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Whiskey, ScotchI Bought This For MyselfRated 2 out of 5 starsGood for mixing
Purchased for the free shipping. good in cocktails with other strong flavors to mute this sprit. On it's own had a mild turpentine.Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Gift message (optional)