FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $200+ CODE: STOCKUP FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $200+ CODE: STOCKUP

Lágrimas del Valle 2023 El Sabino Plata Tequila

$74.99
Translation missing: en.products.product.tax_line_html

About Lágrimas del Valle 2023 El Sabino Plata Tequila

Lágrimas del Valle is a Vintage, “Rancho Unico” (Single Ranch) Tequila — celebrating the unique and distinctive characteristics of the very best single ranches of Agave. Rancho El Sabino is located near Teuchitlan, the home of the Guachimontones, a UNESCO world heritage site - the circular pyramids featured in the logo for Lágrimas del Valle. This particular ranch having exceedingly high quality agaves.

Tasting Notes for Lágrimas del Valle 2023 El Sabino Plata Tequila

El Sabino Plata showcases aromas of fresh mint, lemon tea, eucalyptus and citrus, and on the palate - minerality, cooked agave, oregano and fresh herbs, with a buttery mouthfeel.

Suggested Serves

Ideally served neat, or however you best enjoy Tequilas.

Production Notes

Once harvested, each ranch for Lágrimas undergoes the same production process. Agaves are cooked, intermittently, over 4 days in steam powered clay ovens - 70% are then crushed utilizing a rollermill, fermented in open air, stainless steel, and then double-distilled. The other 30% are crushed utilizing a Tahona, fermented in open air wooden vats, with bagasso (agave fibers), and then double-distilled. The components are then blended together, and proofed to 46% ABV utilizing deep well water - with no filtration.

750ml & 92 Proof

Last Updated: 04/08/2024

General Characteristics:


Main Ingredient: Blue Weber Agave
Country of Origin: Mexico

Shop More:


Shop other bottles from Lágrimas del Valle Tequila Collection.

Order other Buy Tequila Online for delivery to your door.

Browse other Buy Tequila Online Cocktails for more drink ideas!

Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.

Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.

Something went wrong, please contact us!
Your Cart

Gift message (optional)

Subtotal:
A person over 21 must be available to receive this order. Valid government ID required.