Add a Free Shipping bottle to your cart and save! Click here. Unlock free shipping when you add select items to your cart. CLICK HERE.

Mellow Corn Straight Corn Whiskey

4.6
Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
8 Reviews
$20.99
Translation missing: en.products.product.tax_line_html

About Mellow Corn Straight Corn Whiskey

Just skip to the reviews section. They're perfect and tell you everything you need to know about this spirit. Still here? This is our take: Mellow Corn Straight Corn Whiskey is a surprising whiskey. In a good way. You know how every once and a while on Yelp or TripAdvisor  one of the top rated restaurants in a specific city or town is a food truck, or a little tiny hole in the wall kinda place that's only open for 2 hours at lunch time? If that place were a bottle of whiskey it would be Mellow Corn. And in all seriousness, Corn Whiskey is a serious business, it's a regulated category in the United States, and while it's often been overlooked, it's becoming cool again and Mellow Corn is a must-try corn whiskey.

Tasting Notes

Full bodied and textured with a subtle spicy/sweet finish. The finish is referred to as, "sweet and chewy like a Barbadian rum". Aroma notes include oak and spice.

Recommended By

"The spirit is pretty mellow with a true Jersey-corn flavor" - Greg from How to Drink

Production Notes

80% of the mash bill is corn. The spirits unique color is a result of the barreling process, where most Bourbons and whiskeys in America are aged in charred barrels, Mellow Corn Straight Bourbon Whiskey is aged 4 years in a once-used Bourbon barrel.

750ml & 100 Proof

Order other Craft Whiskey for delivery to your door.

Browse other Craft Whiskey Cocktails for more drink suggestions!

Whiskey-Specific Details

Mash Bill: 80% Corn / 8% Rye / 12% Barley

Barrel Char Level: #3

Barrel Entry Proof: 125

Product Details

Size: 750ml

Proof: 100

Main Ingredient: Corn

Country of Origin: United States

Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.

Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.

4.6
Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
Based on 8 reviews
Total 5 star reviews: 5 Total 4 star reviews: 3 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
Best ForRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
100%would recommend this product
8 reviews
  • Brandon P.
    Verified Buyer
    I recommend this product
    Age Range 25 - 34
    I'm More Into: Cocktails AND Sipping
    My Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Rum
    I Bought This For Myself
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    Not the biggest Whisky Drinker, but it was very nice and had no Rye Taste

    It lacked any Rye taste, and I personally don't like Rye. I will say that I looked into the details of this product and it apparently is only around 80% mash bill of Corn, no clue what the other 20% is, and I'd love to try a whisky with 100% mash bill of corn at some point.

    Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
  • Nic
    I recommend this product
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    So damn good

    I just love this whiskey. I drink it on ice and it just hits the spot super easy to drink you forget it’s 100 proof

  • Chris
    Verified Buyer
    I recommend this product
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    This whiskey punches far above its weight class!

    If you're looking at this page, and at these reviews, you are probably already at least vaguely familiar with Mellow Corn. It is a solid, no-nonsense corn whiskey. It's a bit hot, at 100 proof. I find it to be relatively smooth given that alcohol content but make no mistake, you will be aware of it when it hits. There is a strong corn flavor, and it evolves a little into some vanilla maybe, but otherwise the flavor profile isn't very complicated. For what you're paying though (which is usually pretty low, the price has been going up though unfortunately), you are getting a whiskey that is far better than the price would suggest. You would be hard pressed to find anything nearly as good at a similar price point.

  • Ohio A.
    I recommend this product
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    A wonderful sipper!

    A wonderful whiskey. Exceptionally smooth for 100 proof whiskey. Sweet and very accessible. Both newcomers and whiskey snobs will find us a tasty treat. The price point of this whiskey seems like a steal in relation to the quality that you receive from this bottled in bond delight.

  • Adrienne B.
    I recommend this product
    Rated 5 out of 5 stars
    Mellow is the perfect word

    This whiskey has everything to love and nothing to hate. It has a smooth flavor without the bite that whiskey can have. New favorite!

Reviews LoadedReviews Added
Something went wrong, please contact us!
Your Cart

Gift message (optional)

Subtotal:
A person over 21 must be available to receive this order. Valid government ID required.