Monkey Shoulder Blended Malt Scotch Whisky
About Monkey Shoulder Blended Malt Scotch Whisky
Monkey Shoulder Whisky is produced by William Grant & Sons, one of the oldest whisky making families in the world. Monkey Shoulder Whiskey is created with the intention of being the perfect scotch malt whiskey for mixing into Scotch cocktails.
Comparable blended Scotch Whiskies include The Famous Grouse Blended Scotch Whiskey and Compass Box Great King Street Artist's Blend Scotch.
Aroma of citrus, orange zest, vanilla, honey, and oak. Creamy and malty with tastes of vanilla and baking spices.
Flavors that go well with Monkey Shoulder Whisky
- Stone fruits like peach, apricot, and cherry
Cocktail recipes we recommend for Monkey Shoulder Whisky
- The Penicillin by Anders Erickson
- Hot Toddy by How to Drink, Greg Titian
- A simple whiskey & ginger, feel free to use a low-sugar Ginger beer
- A classic Scotch Cocktail like a Robb Roy
Anders Erickson. Anders says, "Monkey Shoulder has a creamy texture with loads of malt and vanilla, and it's wonderful in every cocktail I mix it into!"
Overall, Monkey Shoulder Blended Malt Scotch Whisky is an excellent choice for your home bar. Highlights include; price, versatility in cocktails, and it scores points by being a sipper in addition to a mixer. Monkey Shoulder stands out from its competitors by being a quality jack of all trades at an excellent price.
750ml & 86 Proof
Order other Craft Whiskey for delivery to your door.
Browse other Craft Whiskey Cocktails for more drink suggestions!
Main Ingredient: Malted Barley
Country of Origin: Scotland
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- JohnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing scotch
Amazing scotch ordered it with a bunch of other liquors I wanted to try and it was by favorite my favorite to drink straight
- DavidVerified ReviewerI recommend this productI'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) WhiskeyI Bought This For MyselfRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat for cocktails
I like to substitute different types whiskey in my cocktails. Monkey Shoulder is very versatile and delightful. It is a scotch that stands alone, but doesn’t demand your attention to the exclusion of others. You can sip it, but there are many better scotches to sip. In cocktails, it plays well with others!Best ForRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Gift message (optional)