Savoia Americano Rosso
About Savoia Americano Rosso
A new premium spirit to help you transform your cocktails – from the makers of Italicus!
Meet Savoia Americano Rosso. The “aperitivo dell’Italia unita,” named after the Savoias, the royal family that unified the country of Italy. In one glass you’ll find the flavors of vermouth from Torino, bitter from Milan, and Marsala from Sicily.
Giuseppe Gallo, the revered Italian Spirits expert, has once again crafted an exquisite experience that is destined to become a new classic.
Ruby red in color, the botanical profile serves up balanced aromatics and gentle spicy tones. Intense notes of Marsala Fine DOC wine and layers of herbal spices leave a lasting ‘amaro-dolce’ taste.
- L’Americano Savoia: one part Savoia, one part tonic or soda
- Savoia Spritz: one part Savoia, one part Prosecco
- Savoia Negroni: two parts Savoia, 1 part London Dry Gin
Much-lauded Italian barman Giuseppe Gallo may just be one of the driving forces behind the worldwide popularization of amari, aperitivos, vermouths, and other Italian hallmarks of cocktail culture.
In 2016 he created Italicus, an instantly iconic new liqueur, based on a traditional but forgotten Italian recipe.
And now, much in the same way, he's brought us Savoia.
Savoia Americano Rosso is based on an historic recipe, circa 1897, of Bitter di Milano. It’s made with Marsala wine that has been oak-aged for 14 months, Trebbiano wine made from Ugni Blanc grapes, and over 20 hand-selected botanicals, including bitter orange, gentian, angelica, quassi wood, and white cardamom. Savoia is made with 100% natural ingredients and is vegan.
500ml & 37.2 Proof
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- Jim W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+I'm More Into: CocktailsMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Gin, Whiskey, Amari, Aperitifs, RumI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsAn alternative to Campari
I bought this out of curiosity, really. I tried it in a classic negroni and was very pleased. It's less bitter than Campari, and made an excellent cocktail.Best ForRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RobertaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Aperitifs, Whiskey, Tequila, AmariI Bought This For As a GiftRated 5 out of 5 starsMust have!
This product is a great discovery, perfect for a catch up for friends and aperitivo cocktails, just add sodas, sparkling water, Prosecco or tonic water for refreshing and tasty drinks easy to make!Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- BryanI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Aperitifs, Scotch, CognacI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsSo versatile and delicious
I loved the fact that I could either mix it in cocktail or sip it by its own over ice.
Love it love it love it!Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- GGI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I'm More Into: CocktailsMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Aperitifs, Amari, WhiskeyI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsTop Negroni
Makes one of the best Negroni ever, with bittersweet aftertaste.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SteveVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I'm More Into: CocktailsMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Gin, Whiskey, Amari, AperitifsI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsComplex and fascinating!
Orange on the nose, then some vanilla cuts through with a gentle sweetness followed by a complex bouquet & palate of spices - the cardamom in particular, for me - finishing with a bracing bitterness. A total delight.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Gift message (optional)