St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
About St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
Indulge in the Caribbean magic of St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram - a delicious liqueur that brings depth and warmth to your tiki cocktails. Made with Jamaican rum and allspice berries, this versatile ingredient has been used for centuries by bartenders and mixologists to add a unique and unforgettable twist to their creations.
Little Known Fact
St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram, also known as Pimento Dram, originates from Jamaica and is derived from the allspice berry, which is indigenous to the Caribbean. The allspice berry contains flavors reminiscent of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, making it a versatile and intriguing addition to various cocktails. And you may have guessed, that's where the name comes from. Allspice is named so because it has a flavor that resembles a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove.
St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram presents a deep amber hue with an enticing aroma of warm spices, including cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. On the palate, it delivers a symphony of bold flavors, blending the warmth of allspice with a subtle sweetness and a hint of pepperiness. The finish is long-lasting and pleasantly warming.
Cocktail Recipe Recommendation
- 2 oz bourbon
- 0.5 oz St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- 0.5 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well, then strain into a chilled coupe glass. Garnish with a lime twist or a cinnamon stick. Experience the exquisite combination of flavors in this classic cocktail with a twist
St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram is made in small batches using traditional Jamaican methods. The allspice berries are harvested at the peak of ripeness and then dried in the sun before being macerated in high-proof Jamaican rum. The mixture is then sweetened with natural cane sugar and bottled at 40% ABV.
If you're looking to add a unique and flavorful ingredient to your cocktail creations, St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram is THE bottle for you. Its bold and spicy flavor profile adds depth and warmth to any cocktail, making it perfect for both classic and modern cocktail recipes. Get yours today and take your cocktails to the next level!
750ml & 45 Proof
Order other Liqueurs for delivery to your door.
Shop our collection of Liqueurs Cocktails for more ideas!
Main Ingredient: Allspice
Country of Origin: Jamaica
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- Dean P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I'm More Into: SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Whiskey, GinI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsJust lovely
The Flavor is rich and complex and mixed beautifully with Gin, Vodka, Rum. Quite the multitasker. Will be stocking up on this.Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Steve H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Rum, Whiskey, Tequila, Mezcal, AmariI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsA surprisingly useful liqueur
Rich nose and flavoring of spices. Mixes very well with complex rums to further increase the complexity and sweet, exotic aspect. Also does very well when mixed with coffee. Has a permanent place on my shelf.Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Seth H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI'm More Of A I Like 'Em Both!Age Range 21 - 24My Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Aperitifs, Amari, Cognac, Whiskey, GinI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsTastes like Christmas!
Good for tiki drinks and lions tail/ variations.Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Joey N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Whiskey, Rum, Vodka, Aperitifs, AmariI Bought This For MyselfRated 4 out of 5 starsquite flavorful
Has a lovely spicy taste that goes well with rum and fruity drinks. Helps me pretend I am in the Caribbean instead of Minnesota.Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Gift message (optional)