Yellowstone Select Kentucky Straight Bourbon
About Yellowstone Select Kentucky Straight Bourbon
750ml & 93 Proof
Limestone Branch Distillery donates $1.50 for each bottle sold to the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA).
Named after America's oldest park, and just as unforgettable.
This is a straight bourbon made from a blend of 4 and 7 year old Kentucky straight bourbons. Crafted by seventh generation distillers at Limestone Branch distillery.
Yellowstone Cocktail Recipes
Check out the latest videos from How to Drink on YouTube for recipes featuring Yellowstone:
- Old Faithful (11:00 minute mark)
- Yosemite Old-Fashioned (11:00 minute mark)
- A Total Cloud Inversion (6:00 minute mark)
- Hot Butter Bourbon (6:30 minute mark)
Find all six recipes at the How to Drink Cocktail Recipes Blog.
Yellowstone Bourbon mixes well with
Going camping? Give the Marshmallow Smoke cocktail a try.
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- Matt D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Whiskey, Rum, GinI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 starsOne of my favorites
Yellowstone has quickly become one of my favorite go-to bourbons alongside Woodford, Wild Turkey, and Buffalo Trace. It is an easy-drinking higher proof spirit with strong peanut notes that are very welcome in classic whiskey cocktails, and it makes an excellent choice either neat or on the rocks.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NathanVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingRated 5 starsTasty!
Not my favorite for sipping by itself, but really tasty in a cocktail!Best ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Annie V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Rum, WhiskeyI Bought This For As a GiftRated 5 starsAn exceptional bourbon!
Rich flavor, heavy on notes of caramel and pecan. Stands well on its own or in drinks where it's meant to be the star (like an Old Fashioned). Absolutely worth buying.Best ForRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Marcus Moore (.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Rum, WhiskeyI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 starsPacks a punch a very strong one. But good.
Have yet to try one of How to drink's Ranger Gregs cocktails but so far it's good. Unless you like a strong fiery taste I'd suggest mixing it with something.
Something like 2 parts Moxie and 1 shot of this Whiskey isn't too bad. Found it pairs nicely with Mint tea or coffee. Gives them more punch without it's being lost. Usually use a shot glass to measure but eh go with what works for you less or more.Best ForRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Jennifer H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI'm More Into: CocktailsAge Range 35 - 44My Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Whiskey, Vodka, GinI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 starsReally tasty
Bought this on a whim after seeing it on How to Drink and finally tried it. Nice vanilla notes, smooth profile. Probably the best bourbon I've ever had.Best ForRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Gift message (optional)