Angostura 7 Year Old Rum
About Angostura 7 Year Old Rum
Angostura 7 Year Old Rum is shipping free for a limited time!
The House of Angostura’s award winning rums are steeped in nearly 200 years of tradition. Thus rum is masterfully crafted by Angostura's Master Blender, who only selects from light, medium, and heavy rums that aged for a minimum of 7 years. It is then returned to casks to perfectly marry the flavor. The result is Angostura 7 Year Old, a truly memorable rum and a tribute to the evolution of the rum industry in the Caribbean.
“Our rums are 100% Trinidadian, made in one distillery on one island, much like a single malt.” – John Georges, Angostura Master Distiller
Tasting Notes for Angostura 7 Year Old Rum
An enticing bouquet of creamy vanilla, chocolate, and molasses greet the nose. The taste is complex with subtle nuances of honey, toffee and coffee that dance on the palate. The finish is long but gentle, lingering into a rich cinnamon mixed with other spices.
Selected as a recommended spirit to pair with Shaker & Spoon’s Rum for the Holidays Box.
Recommended by: Chris Hannah
- Enjoy the rich flavor of this spectacular rum on the rocks or neat
- Stir up a Queen’s Park Swizzle
- 2 oz Angostura 7 Year Old rum
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz lime juice
- 4 dashes Angostura bitters
- 6 mint leaves
- Method: Muddle simple syrup, lime juice, and mint leaves in a highball or Collins glass. Add crushed ice to the top of the glass and the Angostura 7 Year rum. Gently twist a bar spoon or swizzle stick, combining the ingredients until frost forms on the outside of the glass. Top with 4 dashes of Angostura bitters and a sprig of mint.
The rums of the House of Angostura are a treasured legacy, a tribute to the evolution of the rum industry in the Caribbean and the men and women who nurture it. The House of Angostura owns the only rum distillery in Trinidad today, and controls its rum manufacturing process from end to end. Angostura rums are blended by masters with years of experience and training in original traditions, who closely maintain guarded formulas and techniques. Master Distiller John Georges and blenders are involved at every stage to ensure the highest quality and consistency, from molasses selection through to cask selection.
750ml & 80 Proof
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
Gift message (optional)