Holmes Cay Reunion Island Agricole
About Holmes Cay Reunion Island Agricole
The Holmes Cay Réunion Island Agricole Rum – Single Origin Edition is a traditional unaged rhum agricole from the Distillerie de Savanna of Réunion Island, France. It was distilled on their Savalle copper column still from fresh cane juice and bottled in New York State at 50% ABV.
Holmes Cay’s Single Origin Editions spotlight the amazing diversity of rum flavors in thoughtfully selected younger expressions and blends. Single Origin blends offer trusted sourcing and distinctive tastes, for sipping and creating unforgettable cocktails.
Tasting Notes for Holmes Cay Reunion Island Agricole
Green pepper and olive on the nose, new grass and brine on the tongue. Fresh sugarcane sweetness on the finish.
- Shannon Mustipher's Planteur - a French Style Rum Punch
- 2 oz Holmes Cay Reunion Island Agricole Rum
- 3 oz guava juice
- .5 oz vanilla-infused syrup
- .75 oz lime juice
- Method: Build all in a collins glass and add ice. Stir to mix. Garnish with a lime wheel or wedge.
- Nobody’s Hero
- 2 oz Holmes Cay Single Origin Reunion Island Agricole Rum
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- .75 oz simple syrup
- .25 oz Fernet Branca
- Method: Shake with cubed ice then double strain into a small chilled rocks glass
Distilled on a Savalle copper column still from fresh cane juice, then bottled in New York State at 50% ABV.
750ml & 100 Proof
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
Gift message (optional)