Holmes Cay Reunion Island Grand Arome
About Holmes Cay Reunion Island Grand Arome
The Holmes Cay Reunion Island Grand Arôme Rum - Single Origin Edition is a traditional, molasses, unaged high ester grand arôme rhum from the Distillerie de Savanna of Réunion. The edition was distilled on their Savalle copper column still from molasses after a long fermentation, and bottled in New York State at 57.5% ABV.
Holmes Cay’s Single Origin Editions spotlight the amazing diversity of rum flavors in thoughtfully selected younger expressions and blends. Single Origin blends offer trusted sourcing and distinctive tastes, for sipping and creating unforgettable cocktails.
Tasting Notes for Holmes Cay Reunion Island Grand Arome
Pickled green tomato and black olive aromas followed by subtle flowers. Overripe tropical fruit, saline and herbs on the tongue, with the addition of sun dried tomato and candied fruit on the long finish.
- Accidents Will Happen
- 2 oz Holmes Cay Reunion Island Single Origin Grand Arome Rum
- .75 oz fresh lime juice
- .75 oz rich cinnamon syrup
- 2 drops Bitterman’s Xocolatl Mole Bitters
- Method: Regal shake with grapefruit peel and cubed ice till your hand is stuck to the tin. Double strain into a chilled coupe.
- Shannon Mustipher's Traders Treasure
- 1 oz. Holmes Cay Heritage Blend Rum
- ⅕ oz. Holmes Cay Reunion Island Grand Arome
- .5 oz. ceylon tea
- .5 oz. cinnamon clove honey syrup
- .5 oz. passionfruit juice
- .75 oz. lime juice
- Method: Pre batch and chill at least 6 hours prior to service. Pour into desired vessel over crushed ice, garnish with an orchid and mint sprig.
Distilled on a Savalle copper column still from molasses after a long fermentation.
750ml & 115 Proof
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
Gift message (optional)