Novo Fogo Silver Cachaça
About Novo Fogo Silver Cachaça
"One of, if not the best Cachaça available" commentary from customer, Jay H., and we're in agreement. This bottle of Novo Fogo Silver Cachaça is a wonderful complement to any home bar. Especially during the spring and summer months. If you're looking to batch cocktails for a specific occasion, Caipirinhas made with Novo Fogo Silver are delightful when serving a group of people.
Immediate aroma of bananas with light floral hints. A very smooth taste that's savory on the palette. Sweet and vegetal, subtle flavor notes of salt and red pepper are present.
- A Caipirinha cocktail of course
- Swap in for tequila when making a spicy margarita
Adam Way, creator of the Give and Go (cachaça prata, Darjeeling syrup, Earl Grey bitters, chai bitters, aromatic lemon oil) and selected as a recommended spirit to pair with Shaker & Spoon’s Catching Up with Cachaça Box. Also featured in How to Drink episode “Ten Best Drinks for Spring”
Distilled from organic sugarcane harvested in Southern Brazil. The sugarcane is cultivated by hand, with no chemicals in yields for very small batches. Sugarcane is pressed for juice a few handfuls at a time. The cachaça rests in steel tanks for 1 year to soften and smoothen the spirit. The sugarcane byproduct is used to fuel the distillation tanks, and as a compost in the fields.
750ml & 80 Proof
Order other Rum for delivery to your door.
Browse other Rum Cocktails for more drink suggestions!
Main Ingredient: Sugarcane
Country of Origin: Brazil
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
- Chris Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) WhiskeyI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsFinally got it
I finally got the Caipirinha from my honeymoon, my wife and I had a Caipirinha on our honeymoon and I couldn't figure out how to make it taste the same this bottle changed everything, thank you curiadaBest ForRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JAY H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54I'm More Into: Cocktails AND SippingMy Spirit of Choice (if forced to choose!) Rum, Whiskey, Gin, TequilaI Bought This For MyselfRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best Cachaca
One of, if not, the best Cachaca available. I haven't tried the aged, but it is supposed to be good too.Best ForRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SallyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsFrigging Lovely!
I love cocktails and had my first few caipirinhas recently and immediately realized that I needed to make my own. After a bit of research I landed on this bottle and I couldn't be happier! It's def got banana and "green" notes and is so light and refreshing especially when compared to traditional rums. Made some for my parents this weekend and they RAVED! Couldn't love this stuff more and super excited to try other cachaças very soon.
Gift message (optional)