Timbal Extra Dry Vermouth
About Timbal Extra Dry Vermouth
The town of Reus (near Tarragona in Catalonia) is the historic epicenter for vermouth production in Spain, where for over a century the producer Miró has set the benchmark for its wormwood-forward style. In Spain this vermouth is called Timbal Vermut de Reuse Extra Dry. It is truly dry -- no added sugar.
Tasting Notes for Timbal Extra Dry Vermouth
The olive-herb notes of Timbal Extra Dry come out beautifully when mixed and chilled. The subdued sweetness of Timbal Extra Dry Vermouth shines in classic cocktail proportions.
- Enjoy neat, with a splash of tonic, or in a 1:1 Martini.
- Picked Peach Cooler
- 2.5 oz Timbal Extra Dry Vermouth
- 0.5 oz Rothman & Winter Orchard Peach liqueur
- 3 oz club soda
- Method: Build in a goblet filled with ice. Garnish with a lemon peel.
- Add tonic and a slice of orange for a low-alcohol take on the classic Barcelona gin-tonic.
- Mix 1:1 with Hayman's London Dry Gin for a briny Martini—no orange bitters or olive juice required!
- Combine with a gentian liqueur like Suze for an intensely mineral, mouth-filling aperitif.
This vermouth has a distinctly Catalan character, and embodies many of the savory flavors found in the famed olives of the region. Truly dry—with no added sugar—it is made with herbs sourced from the Pyrenees mountains and citrus of the Mediterranean. Its wine base of Airén (La Mancha) and Macabeo (Penedes) adds a nice minerality.
500ml & 34 Proof
Too hard to choose? Send a gift card.
Please drink responsibly. CA Residents: Proposition 65 Warning.
Gift message (optional)